The National Association of Mothers & Daughters In Business – Welcome
Welcome to the National Association of Mothers and Daughters in Business, where professional women come to Bond, Learn and Succeed. Our mission is to recognize, celebrate and support the unique relationship between mother and daughter as they grow a successful business, building a bond and a legacy that will last for generations to come.
We welcome you to browse through the pages of our site to learn more about our Association, our members and how you can join this dynamic group of women who have built businesses that support their dreams, goals and visions for the future.
The Value of NAMDB Membership
Build Revenue, Strengthen Relationships & Create a Legacy
As a member of NAMDB, you’ll have access to a wide range of resources to help you network and grow your business. Connect with other mother-daughter teams and explore a variety of educational materials, editorials, articles and assorted media to support your business. Stay up to date and current with best practices and coaching tips with bi-weekly webinars and enjoy discounts on business coaching programs, workshops and all NAMDB conferences and special events. Here are just a few more reasons to join NAMDB today:
- Bi-Monthly Newsletter - Stay current with relevant news, stories of interest and events.
- Business Spotlight Opportunities – Members may be featured in our “Spotlight” – the chance to increase visibility through a profile on our site and inclusion in select media and print.
- Membership Plaque and Logo – Build credibility and enhance professionalism with NAMDB membership credentials.
- Invitation to our Annual Conference – Join world-renowned speakers and Mother-Daughter business owners from around the globe offering the ultimate in personal and professional development.
- Listing in Our Online Membership Directory – Gain exposure and grow your business proactively by supporting, connecting and networking with other Mother-Daughter teams.
- Tele-Seminars – Guest speakers from a variety of industries provide insight for both personal and professional development including strategies for building your business and strengthening the mother-daughter bond. Topics include: Marketing, Social Media, Succession Planning, Business Trends, Health & Nutrition, and Wealth Management.